Our E-assist system is designed to provide extra power when pedaling alone is not enough.
Whether carrying Pedicab passengers or heavy warehouse loads, the Coaster E-assist was
developed to handle a variety of situations.
Designed for adjustability, with three main power settings available: Economy – up to
500w, Legal – ~500w – 750w, and off road – 750w -1650w and higher.
*lncludes motor, mounting bracket, installation, one high-quality 48v/14Ah lithium ion
battery and charger. Order a second battery and charger for an additional $650.
- 48v battery available for custom orders
- Brushless DC gear motor w/ ½” output shaft and heavy duty, free wheel
- Street compliant, programmable and lockable from 250w – 750w
- Work site capabilities of 1650w – 3000w (when properly programmed and equipped)
- 40A controller capable
- Waterproof, pushbutton power switch to disable system
- No unplugging from battery needed
- Lithium Ion 48v/14Ah lockable, hard case, down tube style battery
- Includes 2.5 amp charger
- Power status indicator and lighted display
- Theft proof, keyed battery lock
- Torque sensing bottom bracket
- Senses torque being applied from both pedals
- 12 pole cadence sensor
Digital Read Out Display:
- We use one of the most versatile and advanced dash board monitors to give feedback and adjustability
- Watt gauge, voltage status, MPH/KPH, trip odometer, bike odometer, wattage output (rider/motor), throttle position, brake lock indicator, speed limiting cutoff and much more
Three-Position Power Setting:
- Handlebar mounted three position switch that toggles between three pre-programmed power settings – low, medium and high
E-Brake Cut Off:
- Both front and rear brake levers cut power to motor when squeezed
- E-assist is standard programming where motor output is determined by rider pedal input (light pedaling gives low motor output, heavy pedaling produces higher motor output to match demand)
- Optional ambidextrous thumb throttle
- Motor is linked to the rear differential via heavy duty1/2” pitch bikechain with 14 tooth free wheel sprocket on motor to a 36 tooth stainless steel rear differential sprocket
- No E-power is run through the pedal drive system, so no concerns of premature pedal drive train failure
LET’S GET YOU ONTO THE BEST THREE WHEELS OUT THERE!
Ready to get rolling with our Coaster E-Assist? Good. We’re ready to sell you one. Or Two. Or Ten. Or More
Every Coaster E-Assist order is unique, so to make sure we get you the right price we need a little information.