Motorized Upgrade for the Coaster
After receiving numerous requests about installing an electric motor on our bike, we got to tinkering and decided to develop our own.
We are happy to announce that our beta model is undergoing testing. Here is a quick snippet at what’s inside:
- 48 volt and nearly 2,000 watts capable of assisting a rider in quickly bringing a cab up to speed. Torque-y enough to help tackle the most monstrous hills.
- Very durable and long-lasting design, capable of handling heavy loads.
- Easy to read digital display and control panel.
- Fits on most pedicabs and similar style bikes.
- Governor setting to cap maximum speed. (shes got a lot of power!)
We would love to hear your questions and feedback. Feel free to give us a call or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for everyone’s benefit, comment below and we will answer them here!